Are you looking for the solutions to repair SCCM-Server Issue From a Database? Then read this article carefully as it has all the answers that you are looking for.
Microsoft SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) helps in organizing several Desktops and their applications. SQL commonly known as Structured Query Language is a database management system. It stores all the primary configuration details of the SQL Server. The SQL server is incomplete without the master database, as the user can’t get access to the SQL database without it.
Are you looking for the solutions to repair SCCM-Server Issue From a Database? Then read this article carefully as it has all the answers that you are looking for. #sql #database #sccm… Click To Tweet
This system bears various transaction processing, business for querying, and editing information. It mainly consists of database modifying rows, fetching rows, creation, and deletion. If the user installs the SQL Server, it will automatically generate a master, MSDB, model, and TEMPDB system databases. But being a database, it is prone to data corruption.
Therefore, users should take the backup of the master database frequently to have permanent access to the SQL Server. This article will be dedicated to this issue only, users will know everything about this issue in detail.
But first, we should start with the causes.
Common causes behind SCCM-Server Issue From a Database
The reason behind SQL database getting damaged or corrupt are –
● The most common reason behind the corruption is due to the hardware failure
● If there are Bugs related problems in SQL server
- Abrupt system shut down while the database is operating
- Immoral Changes in SQL account
- Due to virus infection
- Upgrade the SQL Server from prior versions to the newer ones. Users can use this procedure during database corruption.
These were the causes that made the SQL database corrupted. Users must know about it to proceed further.
Here are some reasons behind SQL database getting damaged or corrupt #sql #database #mssql #sccm https://www.techbooky.com/repair-damaged-ms-sql-database/ Click To Tweet
Users counter these given error messages while trying to interact with corrupt data of SQL database are:
- Msg 823 error in SQL Server
- Msg 825 (read retry) in SQL Server
- Msg 825 (read retry) in SQL Server
- Page-Level Corruption of SQL Server
- Corruption Error associated with SQL Server Table
- Non-clustered indexes corruption
- DBCC CHECKDB sends Database reliability errors
- Data pages corruption
- Metadata corruption Error
The Manual tricks to Fix SCCM-Server Issue From a Database
These manual tricks are lengthy and tiresome processes but are free to use. Many users usually prefer these procedures first. Here, I will discuss two procedures to fix the SQL Server Master Database Corruption. To fix this corruption-related issue, one can use any one of the following procedures. These are-
1. Reassemble the Master Database in SQL Server
To reassemble the SQL Server master database, users have to follow the instructions that are given below
- First, open the command prompt. Try to alter the directories to the position or spot of setup.exe file on the local server. Although, the user should know that it’s default location on the server isC:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\130\Setup Bootstrap\Release
- Then, run these commands that are given below in the command prompt setup.
- Setup / QUIET / ACTION = REBUILDDATABASE / INSTANCENAME = InstanceName1 / SQLSYSADMINACCOUNTS = accounts[/SAPWD= Strong_Password ] [ /SQLCOLLATION=CollationName]
- Once the reassembly process is done, then with no message it comes back to the command prompt.
- If users want to verify then they can see the summary.txt log file. The default position of the summary.txt log file: C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\130\Setup Bootstrap\Logs
2. Reinstall the Master Database through Backup
Users can reinstall the master database by using the backup. For this, the user must require a complete backup of the master.mdf file. Before using the process, users should start SQL Server as a single user mode. They can do this by following these steps.
- Firstly, open SQL Server Configuration Manager and pick SQL Server 2005 Services option.
- Next, the user should select an SQL Server instance.
- Then, right-tap on it and choose Properties.
- In the Properties window, tap on the Advanced to open it.
- Next, visit the Startup Parameters option and attach -m; prefix before already available parameters.
- Initiate the SQL Server in single-user mode.Users can reinstall the master.mdf file by using the given steps.
- First, start the SQL Server. Then, visit the start menu and open cmd.exe.
- On command prompt enter SQLCMD.
- User can reinstall the master database by running the given command:RESTORE DATABASE master FROM DISK = ‘D:\Backupfolder\master.bak’ WITH REPLACE
- Once the command is operated then eliminate the prefix (-m) parameter and start SQL Server.
Users can easily perform this procedure to fix the SQL Server master database corruption. But, before doing this they should keep the backup.
This article is written for those users who face problems in fixing the SCCM-Server Issue From a Database. This article will guide them to smoothly perform the whole process. If the user is unable to handle this process then they can use the alternative solution.