Magento would be the success story in the IT field. It’s not because it’s one of the top platforms for eCommerce, but primarily it all comes down to its user-friendly navigation, its praiseworthy structure, excellent features, and the workforce behind it, making it stand out among the rest. Deemed as the best platform for online shopping development, it powers the eCommerce sites of renowned brands, including Coca-Cola, Samsung, Nike, to name a few.
The platform nonetheless is suitable for small and medium brands too. There are numerous reasons that allure big organizations to think hard on why they opt for Magento development services to sustain their eCommerce businesses. With eCommerce nowadays being such a rapidly changing and fast-paced market, companies should be capable of appropriate response, and this is where Magento comes to the rescue.
A quarter of all eCommerce sites in the world are Magento-built, which comes as no surprise because of the extreme flexibility and full-features of the platform. What’s more, it works for just about every type of business. As electronic commerce continues evolving to meet the changing customer requirements, businesses at present are scrambling to hire a Magento development company for building eCommerce websites.
Magento for eCommerce
In today’s fast-paced and tough competition, for a business to thrive, it should choose a platform that best fits the brand requirements. Thus, you should thoroughly make a research on the best platforms available today. The following reasons should be able to convince you to opt for Magento eCommerce development, and the go-to-formulate for the success of any brand, big or small.
1. Superior Performance. The platform is a sure winner when it comes to page load time, for query processing time, as well as for both static and dynamic operations. The platform ensures optimum website performance while utilizing less server resources. Magento, along with modern tech like Redis, Varnish, as well as optimized database solutions could cater to any eCommerce brand and its customers in a fitting manner.
2. Open Source. The top choice for developers is the Magento platform primarily because it’s open source. As an open source platform, anyone who has an idea or knowledge about Magento web development could it to his or her advantage. The Community Edition is entirely free.
It could be installed seamlessly. Magento development services experts could hasten the performance of any online brand, and also promotes the website with new features, functionalities via developing and installing shopping platform modules. A great library of modules could be find easily in the Magento marketplace to boost a developer’s skills and expertise.
3. Magento Community. The development community of any programming language or platform plays a big part in the development process. Magento enjoys a powerful position among the competition because of the community’s selfless devotion. The big Magento community is comprised of dedicated programmers, developers, project managers, bloggers, CEOs, product managers, and many more worldwide who help and work with the community every single day.
4. Flexibility. People love authority, and Magento provides developers just that, authority and control over the development project. Developers could develop a stunning and one-of-a-kind user experience based on several device access.
Furthermore, the platform offers a chance to customize a web store’s back-end to meet particular needs. Magento gives you more control of interfaces, as well as processing capabilities of the core eCommerce site solutions.
5. Mobile Experience. The world of online is dominated by mobile devices. These days, any business who wants to succeed in the market should focus efforts in catering to buyers who are mobile-savvy. Thus, Magento for eCommerce is compatible with smartphones and devices.
The platform has support for HTML5 for maximizing the shopping experience on mobile. It has furthermore the ability of adjusting the size of an image, as well as supports video. A Magento eCommerce site could enable you to customize anything you want. With the drag-and-drop feature that’s in-built, all you could get is a mobile shopping experience that’s exceptional.
6. Integration Ease. Magento enables quick integration with a huge number of third-party services, which include databases apps, transportation, payment gateways, shipping, tracking order, and so on. The platform moreover offers built-in Google tools, including Google Checkout, Google Base, and Google Analytics to monitor performance of an eCommerce site, while at the same time keeping a bird’s eye view on the latest trends.
7. Multitasking. We all love multitasking, being able to do various things at the same time, and so does Magento. The best thing about this platform for eCommerce is that it lets you do numerous tasks at one time. This enables you to work on other critical tasks simultaneously, while monitoring the performance of your brand’s site.
Developers and merchants moreover could manage all of the items, including customer information and billings, with just one admin panel that’s user-friendly offered by the CMS.
8. SEO-friendly. SEO isn’t dead, and holds true for Magento CMS too. Being an SEO-friendly platform, it’s a given with Magento. It comes packed with features, which include an SEO-friendly friendly URL structure, descriptions, positioning layer, sitemaps, tags, and more that help a site rank higher in the search engines, as well as help buyers easily find your online brand.
Magento indeed is the best solution for your eCommerce site. From multitasking to flexibility; community to superior support, the platform ticks all boxes of prerequisites of successful, active, as well as sustainable eCommerce sit.
The platform gets plenty of attention from developers and merchants in terms of advanced eCommerce platforms. Magento is loved by developers due to its flexibility, since they could do almost anything to meet customer needs. Merchants love it as well because of the huge number of features and functionalities that the platform could provide out of the box.