Bonus is the main tool of online casinos to retain regular customers and attract new users. Before participating in the promotion, you must carefully study the requirements for the win, without which it is impossible to withdraw money. What is a wager in the casino and under what conditions the player will be allowed to make a profit – learn in the article.
What Is a Wager?
This is the coefficient by which the amount of the bonus will be multiplied. Playing a wager means making the minimum number of bets required to withdraw money from the account. With this rule, the operator protects itself not only from potential losses but also from bonus hunters. The x15 – x40 wager is considered to be an adequate coefficient, and it will be difficult to play higher values. To understand how many bets you need to make at Zodiac Casino Canada, you need to multiply the bonus amount by the wager. In addition to this value, it is important to take into account some other nuances:
- Some casinos have a wager not only for the bonus money but also for a deposit. Then the user needs to put twice as much. It is almost impossible to make a profit in this case;
- Another pitfall is the sequence of wagering funds during the game. Most often, the client’s money is withdrawn first, and then comes the bonus amount;
- Quite often the operator determines some rules for every replenishment. If the user replenishes the account for $15, he must play this amount twice before withdrawing funds. If this requirement is not met, a withdrawal fee of 10-15% of the winnings will be charged;
- A big bonus does not mean huge profit. The larger the amount, the harder it is to wager. When choosing a bonus, it is better to focus on average ones.
If the bonus rules seem too complicated, it is better not to take part in the promotion, as withdrawal will be possible only after a full payback. For example, the user has already won $50, but the rules imply putting another $45 at stake. He will have to continue to spin the reels to meet the requirements.
In addition to the size of the coefficient, the operator determines additional conditions for the use of bonus funds:
- The size of the bet. The operator prescribes a limit on the amount of money for a spin. High stakes can bring big profits, which is not profitable for the institution;
- Slots allowed. There are restrictions on available slot machines, as one-hand bandits with a high RTP are usually banned;
- Board games. Only a few sites allow you to wager bonuses in roulette and poker, but only a small percentage of the rate will be taken into account – from 5 to 20%;
If the user decides to cancel the promotion, he should know that along with the bonus funds, the winnings are canceled. Taking into account these nuances, the visitor can quickly navigate and evaluate the benefits of the offer.