A great way of both marketing and getting information in today’s era is the internet. Most of the clients find it very hard to find or choose a lawyer or a law firm that will suit their needs. There are hundreds of firms and lawyers. So, the best way to which the lawyers have resorted is internet marketing.
Lawyer internet marketing is becoming popular day by day and when it comes to internet marketing, there are some strategies and tactics that are effective for this particular industry. Let us have a look into them.
- The website possessed by the firm or the individual practitioner should have strong call-to-action. Call-to-action denotes the things to be done when one visits the particular website. This will give a clear idea to the visitors about the things to be done and does not leave them in guessing things. In this way, the conversion rate optimization can also be improved.
Before creating the website, the owner should be clear about the most important action that the people can take on the website. If the owner wants them to call the firm or prefer them to fill out a contact or a lead generation form, the process should be made very clear on the website. Once the owner is aware of the way he likes to be contacted, he can make it easy for the potential customers to contact the firm or the lawyer by this mode of communication.
- The FAQ pages are a must for the legal websites. The legal process and the array of legal terms will confuse the people who are not lawyers. The FAQ page is the best in this regard and serves the purpose of answering commonly asked questions very well. In this way, the potential customers will frame an opinion about the lawyer or the law firm and choose accordingly. There is another benefit of incorporating the FAQ page. The page can be made keyword-rich by doing research on what people search for the most. A combination of legal and technical jargons will rank the websites higher in the search engines. As the consumers are most of the times not confident about the legal terms, an FAQ page is much essential lawyer internet marketing tool.
- A blog is a very good way to highlight the talents, expertise, cases handled and successes of a law firm or a lawyer. The legal world is always changing and a good website should always be capable of making the people aware of legal updates and news. Testimonials from satisfied clients can also play a huge role in influencing a customer to choose a firm or a lawyer. And the most exciting part is, all these can be included in the blogs. Moreover, a blog can also be shared through social media channels and RSS or real syndicated content. These definitely provide an edge over the competitors by putting the lawyer in a pedestal in his specialized areas. Blogs are also a great way to talk about the passion for law of the writer. Lawyer internet marketing receives a great boost from the blogs.
- Building the Google+ local presence is in a great way helpful in lawyer internet marketing. The customers should be able to locate the business in local searches, which is the majority of the searching done, especially through a mobile phone.
- The content should be optimized with the targeted local and practice area keywords. To improve the local SEO, the website should have keywords targeting the geographic regions, where the services are provided. On the directions subheading or the About Page on the site, there should be a list of the surrounding towns and cities. This is a great way of boosting legal internet marketing.
- For best legal internet marketing, the site should be submitted to the local directories pertaining to law. Gaining some quality backlinks and referral traffic by adding the websites to the law specific directories online, is a great way to market the services provided among the potential customers.
- Sponsoring events is another great way of enhancing legal internet marketing. In this way, the name of the brand receives quite a footage from the public and people are more aware of the existence of the organization. The organizations which are receiving the sponsorships can also help in a great way of providing backlinks.
- Getting a mobile website is the next best thing to do. Nowadays, most of the clients make searches from their mobiles and not just desktops. Smartphones and tablets are the latest fascinations. Thus, the website should be optimized for the mobile devices as well as this is the best way to ensure more traffic to the website and stay ahead of the competitors.
Author Bio –
Sunny Chawla is a Marketing Manager at AIS Technolabs which is Web design and Development Company, helping global businesses to grow by Lawyer website marketing . I would love to share thoughts on Social Media Marketing Services and Game Design Development etc.