Dell has a new laptop out and it’s called the XPS 13 2-in-1 laptop and it’s a hybrid one that starts from $1,000/480K Naira. The laptop is thin and this means it has a good tablet experience too. It has a long lasting battery and for the first time at least for Dell, the laptop uses something known as Dynamic Power Mode which allocates power to the system based on the performance at any given time.
Before we go on, here’s a quick one on the specs;
- Processor: 1.2-GHz Core i5-7Y54
- RAM: 8GB but upgradeable to 16GB
- Storage: Starting at 256GB SSD (mSATA SSD) and is expandable up to 1TB
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Resolution: up to 3200 x 1800 with a native resolution of 1920×1080
- Display: 13 inches
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Weight: 1.2Kg
- Card Slot: microSD
- USB: Thunderbolt, USB Type-C
- Touchpad: 1 x 2.4 inches
Compared to the XPS 13, the 2-in-1 measures 0.32 to 0.54 inches thick while the XPS 13 measures 0.33 to 0.6 inches.
The XPS 13 2-in-1 is available in silver for now even though there could be other colours soon.