Are you concerned about managing a huge number of email messages in your Gmail account, which takes up plenty of space? Are you looking for the perfect solution to migrate emails from Gmail to Gmail? If yes, then this post is perfect for you. In this article, we’ll explain the entire procedure to migrate all emails from Gmail to Gmail. Stay tuned to this article to get all the information correctly.
We are aware that Gmail is a product launched by Google and is called Google Mail. It is a free service for email that offers no-cost storage space to its users for up to 15 Gb. Additionally, it can be used to send emails as well as receive them. You can access your Gmail through the web and through mobile apps. In addition, the application is created and developed with extra features such as Gmail suggests words to write emails, and signing out mail on every device as well as other features. Prior to rushing to an answer, we’ll look at the main reasons to transfer emails from Gmail to Gmail.
Why Do Users Need to Migrate Emails from Gmail to Gmail?
Many reasons are available to migrate Gmail to Gmail. We’ve provided a list of the most common reasons that drive migration. Be sure to read them all.
- If Google Mail is inactive, or the Google Mail account is inactive or removed.
- If your Gmail account storage space is full, users will need to transfer Gmail into Gmail.
- In the case of a hacker’s attack or intrusions by malware into Gmail, hackers are able to attack Gmail accounts.
- In the meantime, you can block access to account Gmail account.
The above factors are the main reasons that cause users to export emails from Gmail to Gmail. You can also export Gmail emails to Outlook. Moreover, once we have identified all the main reasons, let’s continue to know the specific procedure to transfer data from Gmail to Gmail.
Free Manual Methods to Migrate Gmail to New Gmail
Within this segment, we’ll provide you with a cost-free method to migrate emails from Gmail to Gmail. To accomplish this, we’ve divided your process into two parts. In the first part, you must enable the IMAP for the old Gmail account, and then transfer emails from one Gmail account to another Gmail account. Then, follow the steps carefully for both parts of the process to migrate from Gmail to Google Workspace.
Step 1: Change the IMAP setting in your the old Gmail Account
- Log in with the account you have created with your Old Gmail account using the assistance with Gmail Credentials.
- Click on the Gear icon, then click the See All Settings option.
- In the Forwarding tab, click on POP/IMAP and Forwarding to enable the IMAP radio button.
- Then you can press the Save Changes button to switch on IMAP.
Now, we’re moving on to the next steps, which will also require the migrate emails from Gmail to Gmail.
Step 2: Synchronize the old Gmail Account with the New Gmail Account
- First, sign in to your new Gmail account from which you will need to transfer your emails.
- Find the Gear icon and then select the See All Settings option.
- On the Accounts and Import, tab click on the Add Mail Account option to view the mail of other accounts.
- Next, type in the Email Address from which you would like to transfer your email, and then press Next.
- Select Import My Emails From Another Account (POP3) and click next.
- Choose pop.gmail.com in the POP Server and select 995 from the pop drop-down option.
- Select the option to leave an exact copy of the message.
- After that, check Always Uses Secure Connection (SSL) when you are retrieving email.
- Click on the button Add to sync the accounts.
- Now, click the Yes or No button if you would want to send an email to email@example.com.
- At the final stage, you need to follow the steps in the event that you choose the affirmative option. If you do not, then you must close the account.
Here complete the process migrate emails from Gmail to Gmail. Utilizing both of the sections above it is possible to configure both accounts to share data. However, the process above takes longer and requires more effort from those using it, as there’s no guarantee that the information migrate Gmail to another Gmail account completely. To overcome these issues, we will look at Gmail to Gmail migration tool.
Migrate Emails from Gmail to Gmail Using Expert’s Solution
The Cigati Gmail Backup Tool is an effective tool that will instantly back up Gmail emails, including all mailbox items like calendars, contacts, emails photos, etc. The program can upload Gmail emails to MBOX, PST, EML, MSG, PDF, HTML, and other formats for files.
In addition, it can also migrate emails from Gmail to Gmail and other email services to Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, Office 365, Thunderbird, Hotmail, Zoho Mail, and a variety of other email providers. Furthermore, this program comes with extremely optimized features that offer an easy working experience for users. This tool is helpful to transfer contacts from Gmail to Gmail.
With the help of the post above you’ve mastered the whole process of migrate emails from Gmail to Gmail in complete detail. In the article, we’ve discussed the manual for free and the solution from an expert, users are able to choose the best method that is suitable to their preferences. If they opt for the other methods, it will give the most accurate results. Gmail is the essential feature of the G Suite. Therefore, the professional method can easily migrate from Gmail to G Suite.