Samsung isn’t one to watch as others announce gaming laptops and that’s why they announced Samsung Notebook Odyssey 15 at the CES 2017.
As usual here are key specs of the new device:
- Processor: Quad-core Intel Core i7 CPU
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 GPU
- RAM: Starting at 16GB and upgradable to 32GB
- Battery: 43Wh weighing 2.53Kg for the 15.6-inch model and a 93Wh battery weighing 3.79Kg for the 17.3-inch model
- Display: 15.6-inch 1080p screen and 17.3-inch
- Storage: 128GB PCIe SSD and a 1TB HDD
- Keyboard: Macro keys with RGB backlighting
- Availability: February 15, the 17.3-inch comes at a later time
- Pricing: $1,199/575,000 Naira
- Cooling: Samsung’s HexaFlow ventilation which is capable of sucking in cool air and blowing out hot air from the back of the laptop seeing as the machine has a large set of cooling vents.
- USB: USB-C/Thunderbolt 3