Have you ever tried to open a JFIF file and found that the program can’t open it because of the unsupported format? This problem usually occurs when you try to open it on Photoshop. However, if you need to share it with someone, it might be possible that the receiver doesn’t have a relevant application supporting the JFIF format. In such a scenario, PDF format is the best way to share your document whether it is a text file or it contains an image file as in a PDF Drive. There is a variety of PDF services out there like Sodapdf that allow you users access files online or offline with security features like Whiteout or redact sensitive information, secure files with a password or set permissions.
We know that PDF is one of the most compatible and secure formats to share information without altering the file data. Also, it facilitates users to set the user and owner password that maintains the confidentiality of the file information. Hence, the question arises how can we convert JFIF to PDF conveniently without distorting the image quality?
Well, this article is specially dedicated to deliver the best solutions to convert JFIF file to PDF format. Before proceeding further with the process, let’s have a look at the background of this JFIF format and how it came into existence.
Introduction to JFIF File
JFIF is an acronym for JPEG File Interchange Format which is defined as the compressed version of the corresponding JPEG format. It includes a minimal amount of data that defines several details that are not specified in the initial JPEG format. In its initial phase, it was widely used in many digital cameras. But over time, some additional improvements were made to the JPEG or JPG format that made the JFIF format obsolete.
Note: It is also evident that some web browsers like Microsoft Edge, accidentally save .jpg files as .jfif files. This problem occurs with some Windows 10 updates, you can fix it from the Windows Registry by simply changing the extension to .jpg format.
Many paint programs and photo viewers support the JFIF format. It also includes Windows 10 Photos, Paint Shop Pro, GIMP, and more. This makes it easy to view your images and allows you to convert JFIF to PNG or other compatible image formats.
However, the PDF format is still the most reliable one to share the data without affecting the file information. Also, there are some additional benefits of converting the JFIF files to PDF. So, without further delay let’s explore the advantages of exporting JFIF to PDF format.
Benefits to Convert JFIF to PDF format
PDF format is a reliable way to share or present a document on the internet. Here, we provide some of the main advantages of using PDF for your business.
- It is one of the most compatible formats that display the exact information on all devices.
- A PDF file is a secure way to exchange documents as it offers to set the owner password, user password, watermark, and digital signature as well.
- The great thing about PDF files is that it maintains original formatting and ensures that the quality will remain the same on any device.
- Compared with other file formats, PDF maintains a high quality within a smaller size.
- It is one of the best file extensions for printing purposes. You can easily print your document with a single click.
These are some advantages of PDF format that justify the demand to convert JFIF to PDF format. Now, let’s explore the various methods to accomplish this task.
DIY Approach to Export JFIF to PDF
The DIY approach basically refers to the manual way of performing a job. If you have limited JFIF files and you do not want to invest in an automated solution, this approach is the best suited for you to convert JFIF file to PDF.
- Right-click on the JFIF image and select the Print option.
- Then, select Microsoft Print to PDF and click on the Print button.
- After that, provide the file name and select PDF Document in Save as Type option.
- In the end, click on the Save button to convert JFIF to PDF format.
DIY Approach to Convert multiple JFIF to PDF
Also, there is another manual method that allows you to convert multiple JFIF to PDF formats without distorting the image quality. You can execute the following task to merge multiple JFIF images in a single PDF.
- Open the Microsoft Word application on your system.
- Create a new document. Now, click on the Insert option from the top menu bar.
- Then, tap on the Pictures and select the This Device option.
- Browse the JFIF files on your system and select all to insert into the Word document.
- Once the images have been imported, click on the File menu.
- Select Save As option and define the location on your system.
- Now, provide the file name and select PDF format from the dropdown of the Save as Type option.
- In the end, click on the Save button to merge JFIF to PDF manually.
The above-discussed manual techniques are effective when you have a limited amount of JFIF images. However, if you have multiple JFIF files that you need to convert/merge into a single PDF file, you can opt for a more secure authentic approach that ensures high data integrity.
Fast and Reliable Approach to Convert Multiple JFIF to PDF
This professional approach consists of a remarkable JFIF Converter that allows you to convert JFIF files into several images and document formats. This software consists of various smart features that help users to optimize the conversion of JFIF files. Additionally, it offers a smooth and interactive user interface that makes it compatible with technical and non-technical users. The main advantage of using this software is that it converts the JFIF file into different formats without affecting its original quality.
Benefits of Using the JFIF File Converter
Cigati JFIF to JPG Converter is the one-stop solution that offers some advanced offers to convert JFIF to PDF format. Following are some additional benefits of exporting a JFIF file into PDF using this software.
- With this software, you can create a Single PDF file for all images or create a separate file for each JFIF image.
- According to your requirement, you can Select Page Size for the resultant PDF.
- This utility also facilitates you to add a User password to prevent unauthorized access.
- Additionally, you can define the margins to define the page layout of the resultant PDF file.
We all know the importance of PDF format for us. So converting JFIF format to PDF is one of the good approaches to save your JFIF file in PDF format. There are two different approaches available for you to convert JFIF to PDF format. The manual approach is not suitable for bulk conversion therefore, it is recommended to opt for a secure and reliable JFIF File Converter. We hope this article helped you to get the best solution to perform the JFIF to PDF conversion.